Along with Tim Griffin, Tim is one of the founders of ALN and has served as its Chief Executive Officer since inception in 2000. Tim directs ALN’s overall strategy and business development efforts. One of his primary roles is helping ALN’s clients develop their future business strategy. He is a frequent national speaker on healthcare issues and writes a blog on matters that are important to independent physicians.
- Chief Executive Officer – Aslex, Inc. (Healthcare strategy consulting)
- Vice President – Quorum Health Resources, Center for Organizational Innovation
- Senior Manager – Andersen Consulting, Change Management
- Master of Arts, Industrial/Organizational Psychology – University of Tulsa
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology and Sociology – Southwest Baptist University