- The Business of Pain Medicine: 21st Century Challenges and Solutions
Sep 15, 2017 - Sep 17, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We are bringing together nationally recognized speakers to present on a wide range of relevant business topics. They will offer critical insights and best practices to address the myriad of practice management challenges facing our specialty today. We hope you can join us for this important conference.
As a Conference registrant you will receive the following benefits:
• Admittance to all 3 days of the Conference
• Admittance to all Industry Sponsored Breakfasts – Clinical Attendees Only
• Admittance to all Industry Sponsored Lunches – Clinical Attendees Only
• Admittance to the Gala Dinner for 1 (additional guest tickets can be purchased separately)
• Conference Materials
• Admittance to Breakout Sessions & Workshops as space allows.
CANCELLATION BY REGISTRANT: Written notice of cancellation must be received no later than one month prior to the conference start date for a refund to be issued. Refunds are processed based on the original form of payment. If written notice is received less than one month prior to the conference start date, then a Letter of Credit will be issued, valid for 12 months, for a future NSPC conference. Refunds and Letters of Credit will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the written cancellation notice. Cancellations received on the conference start date, during or after the conference will not be eligible for a refund or credit.